[Papyrus-L] Query on importing format

TetsuyaMatsui tematsui at affrc.go.jp
Fri Aug 27 03:15:22 EDT 2004

Dear all,

I have a format like below, and have trouble in importing the page numbers
into Papyrus.
The format below tells page starts from 453 and ends at 462

I made an importing format like this:

Format for Articles: <<|0>>PT J|AU1|TI 15|SO 16|[DE 12|][ID 12|][AB
10|][PY2|][PD 23|][VL 20][|IS21|SU21][|BP28|EP28]<<|0>><<|0>><<|0>>

however, this format cannot import page numbers correctly. Due to my
limited knowledge, I don't know how to improve this format.
I would be grateful if anyone could give me suggestion to solve this problem.

Thank you so much for your help in advance.
Best regards,

Tetsuya Matsui

P.S. there is another problem in keywords punctuations ";" in ID and "," in
DE, but I ignore this for the moment.

PT J
AU Berry, PM Dawson, TP Harrison, PA Pearson, RG
TI Modelling potential impacts of climate change on the bioclimatic
envelope of species in Britain and Ireland
SO GLOBAL ECOLOGY AND BIOGEOGRAPHY
DE artificial neural network, bioclimate envelopes, Britain, climate
change, conservation, habitats, Ireland, SPECIES model
ID RESPONSE SURFACES; RANGE LIMITS; MIGRATION
AB Aim Climate change has the potential to have significant impacts on the
distribution of species and on the composition of habitats.
PY 2002
PD NOV
VL 11
IS 6