[Papyrus-L] difficulty in re-installing papyrus

Joseph Cain cain at quartz.gly.fsu.edu
Fri Jul 30 18:42:00 EDT 2004

I recently "up"graded my system from Windows ME to Windows XP so downloaded
the files for installing version 7017 instead of going through the long
upgrade sequence I did originally. One problem is that when I view the pif
file it has a reference to c:\pap instead of the directory
c:\applications\pap where I installed it.

How to change this to be able to execute?

Do I need to re-install again to put it in a c:\pap directory? I had
installed twice, and the second time the menu defaulted to
c:\applic~1\pap  where it went the first time.

I looked at the backup copy of the old C:drive (saved before wiping C for
installing Windows XP) and there is no pap.pif file.

Joseph Cain                     cain at quartz.gly.fsu.edu
(850) 644-4014 (office)         FAX (850) 644-4214
(850) 385-0227 (residence)      http://geomag.gfdi.fsu.edu/~cain