[Papyrus-L] Export - CVS

Dave Goldman dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Wed Jul 7 14:32:38 EDT 2004

Aaron --

>I have seen this page but i am looking for a few more details on how
>to "copy COMMA from IMPORT.FLB" for example.  I can't seem to find
>any instructions on how to accomplish this.

Go to the Formats option, choose liBrary, then choose IMPORT.FLB as
the format library you wish to open. Then choose "Copy from Library"
and specify COMMA as the format to be copied.

--
    Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

    Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
    617 SW Hume Street
    Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     fax 503-452-8920

    Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
      Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                  Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/