[Papyrus-L] Word 2003

Denise Johnson denisej at email.unc.edu
Tue May 4 12:44:35 EDT 2004

Hey,
Can you tell me how to print out the references with it including the
subject lines?
Thanks,
Denise

Lisa Campbell wrote:

> I am successful using Papyrus with OfficeXP...
> Try text extract for wordperfect, then open in word (should import it
> ok), I think I have had to use that option at one time.
>

> At 11:12 AM 5/4/2004, you wrote:
>
>> I gave up on this several months ago and reverted to an earlier version
>> of Word.  I beileve that Dave has stopped updating Papyrus to allow sue
>> of the new versions of Word.  Unfortunately, at some point I will
>> probably have to give up on Papyrus.

>> Hiho lonely users
>>     I'm using papyrus with this version of the what we might call the
>> "Loose Canon" :) of the word processing world.  I've tried various
>> tricks
>> but I get lots of gobbledygook (header type junk) showing up on the
>> output
>> from Papyrus.  Anybody have a clue?
>>    Thanks,
>>    John

>> This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System.  The
>> information contained in this message may be privileged and
>> confidential.  If you are the intended recipient, you must maintain
>> this message in a secure and confidential manner.  If you are not the
>> intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy
>> this message.  Thank you.

Denise L. Johnson
Administrative Assistant
School of Public Health
Department of Environmental Sciences & Engineering
CB # 7431, 124 Rosenau Hall
Chapel Hill, NC  27599-7431
919.843.4580-Work
919.843.4072-Fax