[Papyrus-L] Word 2003

Thomas Gill Thomas.Gill at ynhh.org
Tue May 4 12:12:13 EDT 2004

I gave up on this several months ago and reverted to an earlier version
of Word.  I beileve that Dave has stopped updating Papyrus to allow sue
of the new versions of Word.  Unfortunately, at some point I will
probably have to give up on Papyrus.

>>> jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu 5/4/04 11:57:58 AM >>>
Hiho lonely users
    I'm using papyrus with this version of the what we might call the
"Loose Canon" :) of the word processing world.  I've tried various
tricks
but I get lots of gobbledygook (header type junk) showing up on the
output
from Papyrus.  Anybody have a clue?
   Thanks,
   John