[Papyrus-L] Endnote/Papyrus Questions

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Sun Mar 14 16:33:15 EST 2004

Dear Jennifer,

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, JENNIFER LYNN BAETEN wrote:

> Dear Roberto,
>
> I was looking for ways to export Papyrus to Endnote when I found these instructions.  I have a few questions on how to do all of this.  Could you answer them? I put them in parenthesis after the directions.
>
> A most sincere thanks,
> Jen
>
> 1) Go to Endnote webpage and download the export format Papyrus to
> Endnote. (Where is this located on the website?)

The conversion utilities now appear to be located here...
http://www.endnote.com/support/enconversion.asp
The conversion utilities are not easily found; I cheated and did a search
of their technical database :-)

> 2) Go to Papyrus and set the new format as an export format
>(How do I set the new format?  What is the new format referring to?)

There are instructions on that website but basically this is "listing"
your database in "Endnote" format so you do the usual Papyrus things like
List from beginning to end using whatever format (in this case the Endnote
format.

> 3) Endnote has instructions as to how to format the list that will
> become the source for Endnote to import your references.
> (where are these located on the site?)

As above.

Hope this helps,
Denis