[Papyrus-L] Chapters

YColeman nutncons at netlink.com.au
Sat Feb 21 17:46:26 EST 2004

I have a database that is sufficiently large to necessitate chapters. I inadvertently hit key(s) on the keyboard and have disabled some aspect of chapters. It is fine with chapter one and sometimes chapter two, however after that all the references are extracted but not replaced in the final document. The new references are also not added to the reference compilation under List.

I have deleted papyrus and reinstalled with no change; and have run it on both Word 2000 and Word XP with no difference.

I seek advice from the collective wisdom of the list-serve.

Yvonne Coleman
Founding Principal
Nutrition Consultants Australia
PO Box 16
Hawthorn. Vic. 3122.
Australia
P/F: (61) 3 - 9818 5876

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice.
This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for the party
to whom they are addressed.  They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital
copies and destroy any paper copies.
Thank you.