[Papyrus-L] more on XP - troubleshooting clipboard/Word - experiments with NotePad

John Rodgers jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Jan 19 10:42:41 EST 2004

Denis- I use NT at work and have no trouble- but there I use the Thissen
Papref  program which means I can just use the normal ^V paste function
instead of file insert.
    I don't see it on the web anymore- but I'd be happy to send it to you
if you want.  You just install it in res. memory before running Papyrus,
and have Pap write to c:\papref.txt.   PapRef handles the rest-
automatically picks things up from the text file and installs them in the
NT clipboard.

-john