[Papyrus-L] Papyrus under Partition Magic/Commander etc?

YColeman nutncons at netlink.com.au
Sat Nov 8 18:44:46 EST 2003

At the beginning of 2003 I had major problems with running Papyrus on XP, and the solution that was effective for me was to split the hard drive with Partition Magic and then load the relevant components of Office 2000 on the new drive. Documents that require Papyrus are managed on the "new E" drive whilst all other documents are managed via XP. I found I did not require a dual-boot system.

Yvonne Coleman
Founding Principal
Nutrition Consultants Australia
PO Box 16
Hawthorn. Vic. 3122.
Australia
P/F: (61) 3 - 9818 5876

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice.
This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for the party
to whom they are addressed.  They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital
copies and destroy any paper copies.
Thank you.