[Papyrus-L] Papyrus under Partition Magic/Commander etc?

John R. Rodgers jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Nov 5 08:50:16 EST 2003

Dear Papyrus community,
    Has anyone tried using a partitioning program such as Partition Magic
or Partition Commander to try to operate Papyrus?  It seems to me the only
serious limitation to using Papyrus under Windows XP is the file-sharing
problem when using the Clipboard.  But running lower versions of Windows on
new machines means loss of functionality, such as access to USB ports, etc.
One solution might be to run two versions of Windows simultaneously.  I've
not tried these partitioning programs, but they seem to promise file
sharing etc between partitions.

   -John Rodgers

John R. Rodgers, Ph.D
Assistant Professor,