[Papyrus-L] Papyrus under Partition Magic/Commander etc?

Lisa Campbell lcampbell at ocean.tamu.edu
Wed Nov 5 17:02:30 EST 2003

Yes, it is the same one I used with NT; it seems to work fine for me under
XP also.
(XP is a pain in so many ways...)
Lisa

At 03:42 PM 11/5/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>Does this work under XP?  I've used the PapRef 1.0 utility on NT.  Is this
>the same utility?
>
>-john
>

>At 01:15 PM 11/5/03 -0600, you wrote:
> >Why not use the Papyrus Reference Utility (I downloade this from RSD's web
> >page many yrs ago)
> >to bypass the difficulties (in NT or XP) in using the clip board.
> >Just open this program when you open Papyrus and you can then cite and
> >paste into a word document.
> >

>John R. Rodgers, Ph.D
>Assistant Professor,
>Department of Immunology
>Room M929
>Baylor College of Medicine
>One Baylor Plaza
>Houston, Texas 77030
>
>713-798-3903
>fax  713-798-3700
>jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
>http://www.bcm.tmc.edu/immuno/faculty_rodgers.html

Dr. Lisa
Campbell                                                        office:
    979-845-5706
Associate Professor of Oceanography and Biology         lab:    979-862-7664
mail:   Department of
Oceanography                              FAX:    979-845-6331
         3146 TAMU
         Texas A&M University
         College Station, TX 77843-3146
         http://oceanography.tamu.edu