[Papyrus-L] Problem with List function

Roberto Tuda Rivas hbpe5 at central.susx.ac.uk
Tue Sep 2 13:01:04 EDT 2003

I had this problem in Windows 98 SE, with Office 2000. The solution was
to follow the wizard, to use my Office 2000 CD to install the import
formats and end of problem. When you install Office there are lots of
features that do not get installed, until you ask Office to perform the
task and prompts you to install the software.
Roberto