[Papyrus-L] Windows 2000

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Thu Jun 12 08:40:27 EDT 2003

Dear Thomas,

I don't recall seeing reference to that effect before on this list but my
hunch would be video driver problems -- does it happen at all screen
resolutions?  For example you are probably in 1024 x 768 or higher now.
What if you drop back, temporarily, to something lower - 800 x 600 for
example.   Does the problem disappear?  Okay, this may not solve the issue
right away but it may indicate a possible path to follow.  Such as
reloading the video driver or refreshing it with an up-to-date version.

Fingers crossed for you,
Denis