[Papyrus-L] Windows 2000

Thomas Gill Thomas.Gill at ynhh.org
Thu Jun 12 08:31:28 EDT 2003

I just installed Papyrus 16c on a Windows 2000 PC.  Each time that I
start up Papyrus (or switch back to it from a Windows program), I get
the following annoying message box that says:

Video Input

Out of range

The box obstructs the center of the screen for about ½ minute before
disappearing.

Has this happened to anyone else?  What can I do to eliminate this
problem.

Thanks,

Tom Gill

Thomas M. Gill, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Yale University School of Medicine
20 York Street, TMP 17B
New Haven, CT 06504
Phone: (203) 688-3344   Fax: (203) 688-4209
Email: gill at ynhh.org

This message originates from Yale New Haven Health System.  The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.  If you are the intended recipient, you must maintain this message in a secure and confidential manner.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.  Thank you.