[Papyrus-L] Papyrus under Linux

Denis Brown dsbrown at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Sat Jun 7 10:58:40 EDT 2003

Dear Papyrus users,

I have not run Papyrus under DOSEMU but if I get some time, I will try it.
I have downloaded the DOSEMU tarball but a cursory read of the
documentation convinced me that this is not some two-minute installation
job!   If I get it working it will be running in Debian GNU/Linux.   But
if it works under one distribution of Linux, it should work under most /
all of them.   Hmmm... maybe the Debian folks already have a .deb of it
:-) I'll have a look and it will save boning up on too much documentation.

Cheers,
Denis