[Papyrus-L] Re: Papyrus-L digest, Vol 1 #84 - 1 msg

Jürgen Laakmann Juergen_Laakmann at t-online.de
Wed Jan 15 15:20:36 EST 2003

Christopher,

I don't have XP on my machine, but I'm currently running FAT32 (Win98), NTFS
(W2k professional) and Linux on the same hard disk - and all of that done
only with the functionality of the operating system. To my knowledge XP is
using the same NTFS like W2k, so I'd give it a trial (but only if you know
what you are doing)
I have installed Fat32 with 4 GB as the first and active partition and have
NTFS with 15 GB as the second one. The remaining space is used for Linux.

Regards
Jürgen