[Papyrus-L] dual boot

Michael Logies logies at t-online.de
Wed Jan 15 09:13:54 EST 2003

At 12:57 15.01.2003 +0200, Jake Jacobson wrote:

>Does someone really knowledgable out there know whether it is possible to
>have a dual XP and Win95 system on one computer? I

You need another free partition. Then install Win XP. It will examine the
system and offer to replace Win95 or to install Win XP on this other
partition. I have done it 2 times without problems (Win 98/XP, Win ME/XP).
This will result in a dual boot system. After each boot you can choose
between systems.

Regards

M.