[Papyrus-L] dual boot

Jake Jacobson jake at museumsnc.co.za
Wed Jan 15 05:57:30 EST 2003

Does someone really knowledgable out there know whether it is possible to
have a dual XP and Win95 system on one computer? I have to upgrade one of my
machines but would like to keep my old W95 with its word processor and
papyrus together as well as a few other (brilliant) DOS programs.
And how does one do it? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Feel
free to help/reply to me personally if necessary.
Many, many thanks in advance.

Leon Jacobson                        Tel: 053-842-0099
McGregor Museum                   fax: 053-842-1433
P.O.Box 316                            e-mail: jake at museumsnc.co.za
8300 Kimberley
SOUTH AFRICA
Web page: http://www.museumsnc.co.za/arcometr.htm
"Those who steal from private individuals spend their lives in stocks and
chains: those who steal from the public treasure go dressed in gold and
purple"
Cato the Censor