[Papyrus-L] XP + XP + papyrus & tables

YColeman nutncons at netlink.com.au
Wed Jan 15 03:10:37 EST 2003

I have recently upgraded both hardware and software - the software from Windows 98 + Office 2000 to Windows XP + Office XP.

The hardware specifications include 512MB RAM AND 80 GB HDD.

I have a 7.6MB document in table format, and with thousands of references.

The document was successfully managed on the previous system. Since changing to XP + XP, the table format is lost in the .NEW document, and the system crashes.

I tried changing (a copy of a smaller version of) the file to a Word 6/95 document, and could not open the .NEW file.

I write to request advice and hopefully solutions!

Yvonne