[Papyrus-L] biblioscape?

Hugh Gunz hugh.gunz at utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 11 22:38:19 EST 2002

Katherine -- I'm not sure why you're having this trouble, but given that it
sounds as if it's at the Biblioscape end (to do with the Biblioscape Ref
Manager import filters), why don't you e-mail Paul Chen at
<support at biblioscape.com> and ask him? He's extremely responsive and
helpful. I doubt very much that it's anything to do with the version of
Biblioscape you're using, given that I don't think anything's been done to
the filters.

Hugh Gunz