[Papyrus-L] biblioscape?

Flegal, Katherine M. kmf2 at cdc.gov
Wed Dec 11 22:04:14 EST 2002

I am reluctantly exploring alternatives to Papyrus and considering
Biblioscape. So far I have not been able to export my Papyrus bibliography
successfully using the instructions on the website, even after
correspondence with Paul.  I also downloaded the Evans-Gunz macros.
Basically the Ref Manager format 6,7 doesn't work right (messes up the
ending page number and the abstract) nor does the 8,9 format (messes up the
ending page number and the journal title). I wonder if this is because I am
using a relatively new version of Biblioscape. Does anyone else have recent
experience with this conversion?

Thanks for any help.