[Papyrus-L] importing references

Duncan Branley duncan at gold.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 05:20:44 EDT 2002

Lots of people have reported problems with Pubmed on the EndNote list - it
seems to be a problem at Pubmed and they claim to be sorting it out.  I
haven't retained the messages since they're not specifically relevant to
me, but you could check the archive at
http://lists.adeptscience.co.uk/endnote/form.html - enter pubmed in the
search box to get a list of relevant emails.

It may be a red herring, but it's worth exploring.

Duncan

Duncan Branley  duncan at gold.ac.uk
  Applications Officer, Information Services
    Goldsmiths' College, University of London
      New Cross, LONDON  SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 (0)20 7919 7708  Fax: +44 (0)20 7919 7556

--On 07 October 2002 23:28 +0200 Jan Herrmann <jan.herrmann at cetacea.de>