[Papyrus-L] lost references

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Thu Jun 6 14:22:40 EDT 2002

Bob Blaisdell wrote:
>Thank you Dave.  File regeneration did not help. But when I searched for
>last.bib I found it in 8 different places!  I changed the papyrus
>directory to the one with a recent date and the missing references were
>there.
>
>Please tell me how to clean up this mess and put things back the way
>they should be.

I'll continue this discussion with Bob via private e-mail...

-- Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

   Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
   617 SW Hume Street
   Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     503-796-1368, fax 503-452-8920

   Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
     Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                 Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/