[Papyrus-L] papyrus works ok in Windows ME

Oliver Floerl oliver.floerl at jcu.edu.au
Tue Apr 23 13:12:23 EDT 2002

I have just followed step-by-step instructions in Windows XP (home) and it does not work. When I perform a search and press "V" to view the list, the yellow line is at the bottom of the screen and keeps chasing my mouse cursor. Personally, I prfer using the keyboard instead of the mouse, but the arrow keys do not work anymore at all. They *do* work in other windows - e.g. I can use them in the master window to select "Edit", "Group", "Formats", etc., but once I get to the View window of a search they switch off.

Also the clipboard instructions for NT have no effect. Yes, I can now use F3 and dump stuff from PAPYRUS elsewhere, but I cannot use Ctrl-C or the Copy command in Windows to paste an astract into PAPYRUS using F4.

Any suggestions, XP users??

Cheers,
Oli
O Floerl
Tropical Environment Studies & Geography
James Cook University
Townsville QLD 4811, Australia
ph +61-7-4758 1483
fax +61-7-4781 4020