[Papyrus-L] PAPYRUS, windows XP, Clare Imholtz, and Endnote.

Stephen Barlow sbarlow at myisp.co.uk
Sun Apr 21 03:54:55 EDT 2002

I was please to here that papyrus works well under win2k, I have
recently upgraded to win2k, but I can not write my own formats any
longer, "|" pipe symbol does not work under win2k. Which makes importing
some my references a problem. I have written to dave several times on
this problem and still have not had a response. Do other people have the
same problem? If so is there a work around?

Stephen Barlow