[Papyrus-L] Cursor problems

Kath kath at lgbgk.demon.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 02:47:50 EST 2002

I'm having cursor/mouse problems.  For some reason, the mouse pointer
has changed colour and mode in Papyrus (run in a window).

I am not aware of having changed any settings in Papyrus or Windows 98.
The mouse pointer is now a brown square when I move the mouse over the
papyrus window, and once over the Papyrus window, I can't move the
pointer back outside the window: to change applications I have to now
Alt-Tab.

I'm not sure this is actually a Papyrus problem, but have RTFM'd quite a
bit (Papyrus and Windows 98) and can't solve it.

Any ideas?

Kath
     ________
  __/        \__     Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends,
~~  \________/  ~~   just tell me where I can get more wax!