[Papyrus-L] PubMed 2002, version 3

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Fri Jan 25 13:49:13 EST 2002

It has been brought to my attention that while many PubMed records now
include the new FAU field, many still do not.

So, here is Version 3 of the PUBMED 2002 format! This one should be able to
handle both sorts of records. It will use the FAU information if available,
but fall back to the AU information for other records.

I will post the updated PUBMED.FLB file in the next few minutes. Here again
are the instructions for downloading it. Make sure that your downloaded
PUBMED.FLB has today's date, and remember to use the Papyrus
Format->liBrary function to replace your previous PUBMED 2002 format with
the one from this latest PUBMED.FLB.

>As before, you can download the latest edition of PUBMED.FLB from
><http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/ftp/pubmed.flb>. To avoid confusion,
>I would suggest that you first delete or rename any existing copy of
>PUBMED.FLB on your hard drive. I would also suggest that you clear your web
>browser's disk cache before attempting the download (or else you might
>re-"download" a copy of PUBMED.FLB already sitting in your browser's cache).

-- Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

   Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
   617 SW Hume Street
   Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     503-796-1368, fax 503-452-8920

   Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
     Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                 Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/