[Papyrus-L] problem with Word 2002

Stanley Tahara stahara2 at msn.com
Fri Jan 18 15:16:06 EST 2002

I have been unable to create new word files in this version of Word after doing the usual "text extract" etc for creating reference lists. Is there a fix for this version of Word or is there something I need to do. To be more specific a "file name".NEW  files is created but when I attempt to open it in word I get error messages and garbage in the text. I assume a workaround would be to first save the text in an older version of Word then do the text extract (just thought of it) but it would be easier if the original file version could be used. Would appreciate any help.

Stan Tahara