[Papyrus-L] where to next?

Terri Singer tsinger at luna.cas.usf.edu
Thu Oct 18 09:25:44 EDT 2001

Roger:

I have just purchased Reference Manager. It does not have any limits. I
can't tell you how it is working because I still haven't moved my files
over, but limits were definitely a consideration for me.

Terri Singer

L. Terri Singer, M.L.S                    e-mail: tsinger at luna.cas.usf.edu
Dept. Community & Family Health		  voice:  813/974-7273
College of Public Health, MDC-62	  fax:    813/974-7271
University of South Florida
3500 E. Fletcher Ave, Suite 511
Tampa, FL 33613-4708