[Papyrus-L] Future Papyrus=>endnote conversion

john rodgers jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Oct 17 18:26:26 EDT 2001

  I wonder if you can do this in Papyrus:?

1.  Upload a set of dummy entries, setting the initial entry at 1. Label
with a keyword on entry
2. Set Papyrus to find the next available number, and fill it in.
3.  This should fill up all empty slots.
4. Port to EndNote.
5.  Delete all the entries with the dummy keyword.
-John