[Papyrus-L] Future Papyrus=>endnote conversion

Gary Allison allison.100 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 17 14:24:48 EDT 2001

My wife converted to Endnote recently and wanted to preserve the Papyrus
reference numbers.  She did it as you describe, John, and apparently it
works reasonably well, with one glitch: If you have deleted any Papyrus
entries along the way, your Papyrus numbers will be sequential but not a
full set and therefore, some of the Endnote numbers you end up with will
be offset from the Papyrus numbers.  However, you can have Endnote keep
the Papyrus number as an extra field.

Gary

--
Gary Allison