Betreft: Re: [Papyrus-L] Future Papyrus

Jake Jacobson jake at museumsnc.co.za
Tue Oct 16 02:39:35 EDT 2001

If we
> omit all the bells and whistles, I'll bet we really only need a few
extras.

Please, please let this work.
I keep a standalone PC (win 95) for all those simple, small yet absolutely
invaluble DOS programs that I cannot do without and that wont ever get
converted to windows nt, etc.  Papyrus will join them.
There should be a prize for programmers who write powerful yet compact
programs such as Papyrus.

Leon Jacobson                        Tel: 053-842-0099
McGregor Museum                   fax: 053-842-1433
P.O.Box 316                            e-mail: jake at museumsnc.co.za
8300 Kimberley
SOUTH AFRICA
Web page:
http://www.museumsnc.co.za/McGregor/departments/Archaeology/arcometr.htm
"Those who steal from private individuals spend their lives in stocks and
chains: those who steal from the public treasure go dressed in gold and
purple"
Cato the Censor