[Papyrus-L] Lets not throw in the towel

Robert Blaisdell b-blaisdell at tamu.edu
Fri Oct 12 12:55:41 EDT 2001

I also consider myself a loyal Papyrus user.  Its the only software program
that I actually like. I don't have up front money - but would be willing to
subscribe to monthly contributions or some payment plan to further Papyrus
development.

Robert Blaisdell
Assistant Research Scientist
Texas A&M University
Department of Rangeland Ecology % Management
College Station, TX 77843-2126
(979) 845-7333 office
(979) 845-6430 fax
b-blaisdell at tamu.edu