[Papyrus-L] Lets not throw in the towel

kovacs at ovrisc.mdche.u-szeged.hu kovacs at ovrisc.mdche.u-szeged.hu
Fri Oct 12 11:21:27 EDT 2001

Dave and Papyrus fellow users,

what to do now?

I would like use this program and I wholeheartily support it. In
the present situation we certainly would like that this program will soon
have a Windows and/or Linux etc. version and by now it seems that Dave
cannot go further. The presented solutions (open-source Papyrus or sell it
to other company or form a cooperative to support Dave's effort as
suggested by Rick Lentz and corroborated by John Rodgers or help him with
programming contribution) may work provided that Dave tells his point of
view (please, Dave, respond!).

In the worst case we have to switch to other program but I and, as heard,
others too would like to avoid this situation.

I am most interested in the developments.

Lajos Kovacs
sr. res. fellow
Dept. Med. Chem.
U Szeged