[Papyrus-L] Important Papyrus news

Markku Karkama makarka at utu.fi
Fri Oct 12 06:16:17 EDT 2001

Dave,

It is a pity that you already have worked extensively on a full Win
version. Does all this work go wasted now? How about selling Papyrus to
another software design company that would be interested to take over the
development work? I strongly doubt whether selling and supporting the
current editions of Papyrus will be profitable business for you, at least
in the long run.

Markku Karkama