[Papyrus-L] Windows XP and Papyrus

Jan Herrmann jan.herrmann at cetacea.de
Sat Oct 6 18:32:21 EDT 2001

Dear friends of Papyrus,

a friend of mine, who is not member of this list, switched recently
to Windows XP and experienced a strange behaviour of Papyrus in the
MS DOS Box.

He told me, that the list, which is result of a search is not
scrollable anymore. He just sees the first entries.

Does anyone else experienced this trouble? Does anybody know this
behaviour and has a solution? Or did nobody switch to XP so far?

I am using the Mac version of Papyrus and couldn't help very much
with this problem.

Thanks for any help,
Jan
--