[Papyrus-L] removing a reference from a group

Robert Blaisdell b-blaisdell at tamu.edu
Thu Jun 7 19:04:05 EDT 2001

I'm have trouble removing a reference from a group.  When I go to "modify"
and type in the reference name, papyrus asks me if I want to add it to the
group. If I say no - its still in the group - if I say yes then it puts it
in the group twice.  Its just this one reference I'm having trouble with - I
can add or delete other references with no proplem.  Any suggestions?

I had to clear my hard drive last week and re-install all my programs -
maybe that has something to do with it?

Thanks for any help

Robert Blaisdell
Department of Rangeland Ecology % Management
Texas A&M University