[Papyrus-L] What I can, and cannot, tell you...

Frederick Dean deansfs at alaska.net
Fri Mar 9 18:11:58 EST 2001

Thanks to Suzanne!  I personally come at this from the "other" side
of the operating system fence, having abandoned MS years ago so I've
hesitated to raise my voice.  However, I have a lot of faith in Dave.
Just think back to the sort of support he has provided for many, many
years.
      In the meantime, I'll risk a bunch of flak and suggest that a
used G3 and the Mac version would give you a great combination.
Fred Dean