[Papyrus-L] What I can, and cannot, tell you...

McLaren, Sue mclarens at CarnegieMuseums.Org
Fri Mar 9 17:57:42 EST 2001

It is a shame to be too cavalier about this.  It might well be that it has to do
with something painfully personal, such as divorce.  It is good that people have
kept this light but amusing speculation may even be a difficult pill for Dave.
Let's not go there.

--
Suzanne B. McLaren
Collection Manager, Section of Mammals