[Papyrus-L] What I can, and cannot, tell you...

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at rsd.com
Fri Mar 9 13:17:20 EST 2001

John Dietz asked:

>That probably means that one of the larger reference manager companies are in
>the process of buying RSD.  Right?

No, nothing like that at all.

As I said before, the current legal situation has nothing to do with the
future or the well-being of RSD. Its outcome will have no effect on
anything of importance to any of you.

I apologize for seeming mysterious, and I'll explain all as soon as I can.
The situation is really of little relevance, except that it prevents me
from discussing details of our company's plans for the future.

-- Dave Goldman (dave at rsd.com)              Research Software Design
   503/796-1368, fax 503-452-8920           617 SW Hume Street
   The PAPYRUS Bibliography System          Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)

   Technical Support: support at rsd.com       Other Questions: info at rsd.com
                       WWW Site: http://www.rsd.com/