[Papyrus-L] Working in Windows

John Chapman john.chapman at mailhost.newportnet.com
Tue Mar 6 05:40:47 EST 2001

Dear all,
    I have the same problem as Michael.  I have to upgrade to the
latest version of windows because our systems administrator is too
strapped for time to service a wide range of Windows version.
     Perhaps some Papyrus users with institutional sources of funding
could pay a full price while poorly funded individuals could pay a
reduced price.  Newsletters also have sliding scales for subscriptions.
Journals have sliding scales for page charges.  Could this help fund
a Windows version of Papyrus?
                                     John
John Chapman
Department of Fisheries and Wildlife
Oregon State University
Hatfield Marine Science Center
2030 S. Marine Science Dr.
Newport, Oregon
    ,,,...-                   97365-5296
    '````-          John.Chapman at HMSC.ORST.EDU
Ph. 541 867-0235; Fax 541 867-0105
John.Chapman at Newportnet.com; 541 867-3335