[Papyrus-L] Papyrus -Windows support group?

Bicknell, David dbicknell at agric.wa.gov.au
Tue Mar 6 00:56:08 EST 2001

In that case, let's get some feedback from Dave at RSD to the suggestion,
and then work out how to coordinate such a group. It seems Papyrus has a
large and positive support base (Friends of Papyrus! FOPs?) that is not
entirely due to past investment in the software and data.

If my financial support (via Government Project money) is to be worth
anything, it better happen before the Australian dollar drops any further!

Regards
Dave B

David Bicknell
Senior Development Officer
Farm Forestry and Revegetation Project
Manager, Salinity Networks and Communication of Information Project
Agriculture Western Australia
10 Doney Street
Narrogin WA 6312
P 08 9881 0222; F 08 9881 1950; Mobile 0417 900 284