[Papyrus-L] Papyrus: Windows a plea from the heart

Lori McNiven LMcNiven at exchange.hsc.mb.ca
Mon Mar 5 13:02:22 EST 2001

Hi there,

I also would like to agree with all of the recent messages concerning a
Windows version of Papyrus. I have been using this program for several years
now and also have well over 10,000 references in my database. The hospital I
work for is trying to switch me over to Endnote, but I am fighting this for
as long as possible. An incredible number of hours have been spent setting
up this database to work exactly as I want and I have been using it with
Windows (first Windows 98 and now Windows 2000) for some time now and have
not noticed any problems.

I believe in the old adage "if it ain't broke....don't fix it!!". I do think
that a Windows version of Papyrus might "unruffle some feathers", so would
be extremely grateful to hear that one might be possible sometime soon!!

Lori McNiven
Research Assistant
Health Sciences Centre
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada