[Papyrus-L] The papyrus-l list is back!

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at rsd.com
Mon Mar 5 03:27:04 EST 2001

As some of you may have noticed, the papyrus-l mailing list has been down
for the past couple of months. We were forced to move the list to a new
service, and the process took longer to complete than we had expected.

Now the papyrus-l list is back. As always, you are invited to share your
questions or observations regarding Papyrus with your fellow Papyrus users.

-- Dave Goldman (dave at rsd.com)              Research Software Design
   503/796-1368, fax 503-452-8920           617 SW Hume Street
   The PAPYRUS Bibliography System          Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)

   Technical Support: support at rsd.com       Other Questions: info at rsd.com
                       WWW Site: http://www.rsd.com/