[NW-Sell-list] FS: Oriental Limited HO Scale Powerhouse 2-8-8-2

James Brewer jim.brewer.3611 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:43:12 EDT 2022

This model is new in the box. I don't believe I ever unwrapped it. It is
Catalog No. 8065, HO scale USRA 2-8-8-2 with N&W Tender and details; it is
painted black, but unlettered/unnumbered. There is a pack of Champ decals
in the box I must have purchased along with the locomotive. The box shows
some shelf wear.

$175.00, includes USPS shipping in CONUS. PayPal preferred, but will accept
personal check or USPS Money Order held for bank clearance.

Photos upon request. Contact me directly at jim.brewer.3611 at gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

Jim Brewer