[NW-Sell-list] FS: Rivarossi HO Scale Norfolk and Western Y6b 2-8-8-2

James Brewer jim.brewer.3611 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:41:42 EDT 2022

This is the revised drive train version of the Rivarossi HO Scale Norfolk
and Western Class Y6b, 2-8-8-2, with the smaller wheel flanges.   I had
purchased several of these models with the intention of modifying the
boilers to model the other Y-class locomotives of the N&W, a project that
has since fallen by the wayside. The model is factory painted and lettered.
It is new in the box with the exception of having been test run only. The
box and foam show shelf wear. I have several of these available.

$175.00 each, includes USPS shipping in CONUS. PayPal preferred, but will
accept personal check or USPS Money Order held for bank clearance.

Photos upon request. Contact me directly at jim.brewer.3611 at gmail.com

Thanks for looking.

Jim Brewer