[NHRC-user] J1 repeater plug

Rick Harkins rick at harkins.net
Sat Jul 25 22:22:05 EDT 2015

You should check the System Fusion list over on Yahoo.  The current
firmware in the DR1 is NOT friendly to external controllers.  There have
been many discussions about this, including workarounds.  The only
solutions are to lock the repeater in analog mode, or install a small logic
board between the external controller and the repeater.  This board from
Arcom allows the external controller to work in analog mode and the
internal controller in digital.

73,
Rick WØYGH