[NHRC-user] CTCSS encode/decode

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Thu Oct 11 21:26:42 EDT 2007

KD6KPC wrote:

> OK, I think the first step is for me to upgrade out of the TS-32 to the

> TS-64. I can't find a manual for the TS-32, so I'm not exactly sure how it

> works.

Go here:
http://www.repeater-builder.com/com-spec/com-spec-index.html
Manuals on most of Com-Spec's legacy stuff can be downloaded directly,
or from going to their page from the one above.

> I can only find how to set the jumpers. The TS-64 seems to have more

> settings. Does anyone know the difference between the TS-64 and the

> TS-64ds.

The DS model has Dip Switches to set the tone like the TS-32 had. The
other model requires you to solder little jumps in place to set the
tone. I always spend the few extra bucks for the DS model.

Kevin