[NHRC-user] CTCSS encode/decode

KD6KPC kd6kpc at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 13:54:37 EDT 2007

OK, I think the first step is for me to upgrade out of the TS-32 to the
TS-64. I can't find a manual for the TS-32, so I'm not exactly sure how it
works. I can only find how to set the jumpers. The TS-64 seems to have more
settings. Does anyone know the difference between the TS-64 and the
TS-64ds. Is the ds model adding an audio delay circuit? I have one already
added on to the controller.

- Garrett, KD6KPC