[NHRC-user] Recommended controller for EchoLink

Patrick Johannik pjohannik at starband.net
Mon Mar 26 15:41:29 EDT 2007

You can use the NHRC-4 and connect Echolink to the link port as if it were a
link radio, just remember when you connect the computer directly that the
PTT from the computer is the controller COS, the controllers PTT is the
Computer COS, Computer TX is Controller RX, and Controller TX is computer
RX. Please remember to pay attention to the logic levels for each.

Pat
N5BBD
IRLP Node 3409, Echolink 249171
NHRC-4